Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What goes around COMES back around!!!

Heyya people....I know its been longg.....oh yeah..if any of you read my previous post about these JPA fellas ar.....please erase all the positive things I said bout them ar....cause I got possessed at that time..so I was talking crap!!! haha....JPA should be burned down like permanentlyyyyy.......Omigod....yes I didnt get JPA scholarship...I repeat.. DIDNT get JPA scholarship. Well I was devastated at first, no doubt bout that...but I would have recovered earlier IF they gave the scholarships to those who gt 8A+ and above who really deserved them..but NAAAWWWWW!!!!!! They gave them to people who GOT 4A+'sand 5A+'s.....and wait wait.......heres the best part........some guy or girl in Sarawak got the scholarship to do Medicine in India. Wanna know her results.....???? Hahahaa.................2A+!!!!!! freakinnnnn 2A+????? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT????? Good for the governement......I quote beyonce "What goes around comes back around!!" Just you wait you government idiots!!! Your time will come...COUNT ON IT!!!

Ok less talk bout JPA....lets continue....lives could be happier without them anyways...lol! So.....I am currently in Johor Matriculation College. I'l talk about JMC on an entire new post. I am doing foundation in pure science there....yup Physics is back...together with chemistry, biology and mathematics...! Haha......but you know what...I love all these 4 subjects soooooo much!!!..hehe so no regrets there...!!!.....I miss my secondary school friends so muchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!....................EVERYONE.!!!.huhuhu....................I congratulate those who got JPA....like min yi, san wei, zcho en, wei zhuang and many more....u guys really deserved it!!! Keep up the good work guys.......dont stop until there.....make Ibrahim proud!! same goes to me too......after what happened to me....during my SPM days....I call it my ZAMAN GELAP!.....really........now that I have got up again...I will fight till the end to achieve my dreams...HALTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still dont know what I'm gonna be..........haihhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Till the next post y'all.....bubye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers