Saturday, April 9, 2011

Next Step

Hey y'all!! Long time no post! Ok guys last I left this blog is when I bragged about all the blah blah blah's....allright. I received my results....SPM 2010 RESULTS!!!.....Okay here goes.....6A+ for Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry aaaannnndddd.......jeng jeng jeng...BIOLOGY!!!! Finally.....I thank GOD for granting me an A+ for my Biology!.....4A for Sejarah(T_T), Additional Mathematics, Basic Economy( T_T) aaaannnndddd.........PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTS!!!! WOOHOO......I seriously thought I would flop my Accounts real bad!!! I did it that bad....and I thank GOD ONCE AGAIN for granting me an A for my Accounts!..and guess what?? A damning A- for my MORAL STUDIES! Like WHAT THE ????? Urghhh...so frustrated because Moral was in my A+ list....T_T but nevermind...its no use crying over spilt milk! I didnt bother sending in for rechecking.....because by the time I get my revised results...OR NOT-SO-REVISED results....the JPA fella's would have probably decided my fate!...Oh yeah I applied for the Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam(JPA) scholarship for the medicine course. And luckily enough I have been shortlisted for the interview....and I would be going to Wisma Persekutuan Kedah somewhere in Alor Setar...and the time of my interview is 4.35 pm. I'm not sure whether thats a good thing or a bad thing...but I know whats worse!!! THE INTERVIEW!!!! Phooeeeeyyyy...I think my body loves adrenaline so much...that even more than excessive is not a problem...well thats for my body...not for ME! I have to get prepared for my interview like sooo bad!!!!.....So I think I'll end my post here.....my next post will be about my interview....Pray for me people! Hope it goes well.....

Ciao...............

2 comments:

Followers